Friday, November 25, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim




View my Flickr photo set


I remember starting Oblivion in 2006. I never finished it.

It wasn't because I grew tired of the destruction I wreaked on innocents or the endless quests presented by the game and the limits of my imagination. It was because there was no end. The game was whatever you wanted to make of it. Explore every nook and cranny of the expansive province? Sure. Commit mass murder and flee the god-like guards? Whoa, no (but I still did it).

The sensibilities of freedom and discovery didn't sate my hunger, it fueled it. I dreamed of a sequel and, what have you, in about 5 years it arrives right on my doorstep.


@bernardsam on Twitter:



Visit to Malaysia!
I can already smell the char kway teow cooking.
03.12.2011





No comments:

Post a Comment