Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Probably Missed It.

So I was clicking on the "8 new tweets." the other night and came across this peculiar thing:




I made all my windows zoom out into neat segments and clicked on Skype™. Popped open a chat with Zenna and went:




After a couple of minutes or so, out came:




Frustrated (time does pass by slowly in Melbourne), I complained:






Then as she lost her train of thought with that OMG, we went on to argue about the humidity of our humour:




On Twitter, she tweet a tweet:




And by "The tweet below", she meant this:




Of course, I had to tweet back something:




But it didn't end there:






Anyway, back on Skype we were catching up (school, all that jazz). Then quite suddenly, Zenna drops the Random Bomb (like the atomic only random-er):




What else could I say? I went:
NOTE: I wasn't really laughing




Now fastforward into the future, just as I was about to pull away:




Analysing the message as deeply as I could, a million thoughts, irrelevant to the subject, swirled in my head but in the end I said:




After 3 minutes:




Most displeased at the thought that she busied herself with other far more important things, I began:
WARNING: Following may contain content inappropriate for children




After much processed thought, Zenna claimed:




Yes, this was her idea. Yes, she was quite rushy. What's with the capitals? She was shouting it to the screen. No, I couldn't hear her.

After minutes into our work, I had to break the silence:




I also had to ask:




That's when I got:




Like Gollum not wanting to feel Frodo and Sam's wrath, quickly I typed:
NOTE: Yep, you're right -- still got the wrath.




THE END


UPDATE: Zenna's jealous my post did turn out cooler (but her post goes back to the dinosaur age; honestly worth a read -- link's below):




For Zenna's not forgotten side to the story, click here
(http://zenna.onsugar.com/Epic-moments-Cyberworld-10726708)

For Zenna's reblog of this, as well as her thoughts, click here
(http://zenna.onsugar.com/Look-whole-blog-post-my-name-10727797)

This conversation took 2 hours.
This post took 1 hour.
Yes, they overlapped.




PAX Prime 2010
Penny Arcade Expo
3.09.2010 - 05.09.2010



RMIT Commencement
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
06.09.2010





No comments:

Post a Comment