Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Melbourne.

Hi guys. That's right, I'm there.

Managed to catch a glimpse of the sunrise on the plane and even though I was bummed I never sat beside the window facing the East, I was happy not to have UV rays radiating my face.

Touched down a little more than a week ago and looks like I brought the weather with me. The sun's out shinning most of the time now, but it's still freezing down here. The wind is killer strong and burns your face like ice. Still, I have to say the flight was much colder and it definitely beats sweating like a sponge.

Personally I'm the kind of guy who's never up for change; opposite of my sister. So I think I'll need a bit of getting used to this place, but I'm getting there.

Spent the past week preparing -- you know, assembling the last of the furniture (including stabbing holes in the mattresses for the screws), helping Dad with the tech, visiting the relations.

I went to the RMIT's International Services over on Swanston and La Trobe the other day, and I was little ahead of schedule.

Seems that the Commencement/Orientation is on the 6th of September. That's when everything would be settled and on the next day, classes would begin. That's next Monday.

That's when College begins.



RMIT Commencement
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
06.09.2010





No comments:

Post a Comment