Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't Get Me Wrong.

People think examinations are horrible. They're right. But I know of an even more sinister evil: the results.

The pressure is undeniable, the anticipation more so. Personally, I think no matter what grade you get, you'll be surprised. So why am I suddenly talking about this? That's right, I've gotten my marks back from the teachers for the Mid-Semester's and I'd like to share them with you (and keep a personal log for future me!).

What follows is only the results of the paper which sums up to 30% of this semester's mark.

RMIT Foundation Mid-Semester Results Information
*the following are the results over a 100

General Mathematics: 72
Biology: 91
Chemistry: 89
Physics: 81

On a separate note, take a look at what arrived in the mail today:




It's my long-awaited Physics for the IB Diploma textbook by Tsokos. Before you start pointing a finger at a picture of mine and yell "NERD", this is entirely for my work in class. Finally, no longer will I feel lost in class and wonder which chapter we're on!




The only downside is this particular book is significantly heavy. In fact, I could say this is the heaviest book I've ever owned. This isn't so great when I've got to walk and travel long distances between home and the buildings around the city. Maybe it'll help me beef up.

It's also incredibly dry, but hey, when's school work ever drenched?




No comments:

Post a Comment