Friday, November 26, 2010

Phenolphthalein.



Chemistry Teacher, Mary Fay: "...and class, that is why phenolphthalein is used in Volumetric Analysis for Acid-base titration."
Me, Bernard Sam: "Phenolphthalein. Ma'am, is that Elvish?"


It's quite clear it's a common indicator given the topic we were covering, but I'm just like you.

And by that, I mean that like your Internet, I'm freaking crazy.

College has been mighty fine. The assignments are flooding in at this time, and they are an entirely new beast to handle. But with 2 weeks left, I'm sure I'll be able to finish them off in a before the due date even comes close.

Been singing oldies with the classmates everyday in class, to break the occasional awkward silence during those work periods. We've sung lyrics along the line of: "I wanna be your hero, babeh!" and "Raindrops keep falling on my head."

Oh, and a random thought: before I go any further, if you're attending the International Cempaka Prom tomorrow night, I wish you a great time there! I've been to two of the International Proms already (three if not for the distance) and they certainly won't disappoint.

Right and speaking of college, tomorrow's the Year End Party for all Foundation Studies students. Haven't been very involved with the RMIT social gatherings what with the recent exam and all, so I'm looking forward to it.

Since our English Period Teacher has to be there, our attendance has to be mandatory if we want to check our attendance above 80%.

Never has there been a greater cause to attend English Periods.



RMIT Foundation Studies Year End Party
Actually it's more of a lunch-thing
26.11.2010





No comments:

Post a Comment