Thursday, May 27, 2010

Click Edit.

Alright, where do I start?

Okay. Pop back 6 years, onto the Windows XP and you've got an 11 year old Bernard Sam keying in his second e-mail. See: he forgot the password to his previous one (ice_frost234@hotmail.com).

Yeah, you can spam hate mail to that account; if it's still in service that is. I won't read it, promise.

So for the past 6 years, I've been using game_freak2348@hotmail.com for just about everything. I know it's weird; don't ask.

Even as it sprawled the E-Mail Address box on my college/university applications, I can't blame anyone who would assume thoughts about me from the e-mail -- though they're probably all quite true. *wink

So here's my new e-mail address, with added identity for convenient recognition:
• bernardsam93@gmail.com



IGCSE 2010
International General Certificate of Secondary Education
11.05.2010 - 11.06.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment