Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Next Time Try: Dinner-Time.

Ask any Year 11 kid out there, and he'd probably tell you he takes a nap after sitting for several papers earlier that day. Anybody; really go ahead, knock yourself out.

So I thought to myself, is 7:15PM too late for a nap? Well considering how I almost always end up having to eat dinner late, it wasn't such a great idea. The whole family shouts and I end up crashing through my room to get to the door on time. But I was so tired, could I even stay up tonight to finish a few past year Math papers?

Pity I didn't manage to process another thought; I was already in Narnia.

Note to self & you dear reader: Never think about whether or not to sleep in bed, because you will end up sleeping over it.

Sometime later, I wake up to loud bangings on the door. Ellya mumbles an incomprehensible speech about hard doors (?) and my ears shut her out. I slowly rotate using my ass and sit on the edge of the bed.

A scratch on the head and I'm squinting at my digital watch. It shouted at my mind, "8:40" but all my mind said back was, "don't you have a Math paper at 9:00AM?" I didn't say shiz, but the way my mind roared it, I might as well have.

I quickly fumbled to the door, opened it and leaned my head outward. Again I heard Ellya and my mum mumbling something about something. This time I did end up saying sh--.

I rushed to the airconditioning remote, turned that off and went to the bathroom. With surprising quickness I flung my sleeveless and pants off but suddenly gave more thought to my predicament.

I haven't even had dinner yet, have I?



IGCSE 2010
International General Certificate of Secondary Education
11.05.2010 - 11.06.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment