Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let Fail Whales Lie.





If restarting the craze of blogging means anything, it doesn't mean I'm coming down from the Twitterspehere.

To be quite honest, there was a time where I prefered Twitter over Blogspot. It's fast, it's mobile, it's short and it's a great place for one-liners. The only problem: a 140 character limit.

While it is great to update on the fly, there is mind-boggling difficulty when trying to add a sense of detail and storytelling to your tweets. It's not impossible, it's just you need to lug a Thesaurus around with you all the time or resort to writing words people don't even understand; defeats the purpose, don't it?

That said, you could just end up sending a chain of tweets people might probably never follow through or just give up entirely and question why you even tried in the first place.

This is the main reason why I've returned to blogging.

But like I said, I'm not going Death Star with Twitter. My time with Twitter's given me a knack for it (and a uncontrollable addiction to tapping TwitBird on the iPhone).

With that, head on over to bernardsam on Twitter and click on the nice man with a plus on his head beside the word Follow.

It'll keep me talking to myself and to all my Followers in the process.



IGCSE 2010
International General Certificate of Secondary Education
11.05.2010 - 11.06.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment