Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reboot.

Alright, let's see if I still got the hang of it.

Hellohello, this is Bernard Sam; Class of 2010, Seladang.

& this is blog number two, if you're the type that likes to keep track. After 5 months and several unfinished blog posts, I've come to the self-realisation that I can't possibly live my life without cataloging bits of it publicly on the Internet. That's a plus for both of us, being I can keep track of the past as it were and you can effectively know how I've been spending my past.

Google's genius. But that's why it's Google.

I'll be sticking to some of the past traditions I've established with LuckyLittleMeatCreature.blospot.com, such as including very conveniently placed dates which I call Points of Interest at the end of posts before their happenings -- though I will be leaving behind some, like the infrequent publishing gaps between posts, hopefully for good; which is great.

With that:

I'd like to welcome you to Always Second from the Right, where nothing is ever quite right; if you catch my drift.



IGCSE 2010
International General Certificate of Secondary Education
11.05.2010 - 11.06.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment