Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five by One Days.

The Year 11's. We're into our fourth week of the IGCSE's. But what have most of us been doing?

Well, honesty: a whole load of nothing, among other things.

At least, that's what I've been doing and been hearing from the Wingmen. Now before you start with "Your future's been utterly destroyed by your soon to be regretted choice", let me explain.

I'll say this. There's the incessant urge to whip out the books but they're really never answered most of the time.

I have exactly 4 papers left to go, over the next 10 days, and most of us share this having; some do not. Heh, some are already done with the IGCSE's.

It was bucketing down, had been for hours. The noise of the rain on the roof was deafening within but went largely unnoticed by its occupant, whose attention was otherwise engaged.

This is everyday from 3:00PM to 6:00PM, except today strangely enough.

So far I've become quite attached with my Economics and Biology Textbooks, dragging her all around the house. The Chemistry past year papers will soon get acquainted with my pens.

I've almost completed my Iron Man, but he seems to be lacking a sense of shade. I'm currently giving that to him now.

Been having a lot of brother-to-brother time with Rayne too. Like right now where he's chewing the mother of all bones while stinking up my room with the smell of barbecued hide.

I've also been exercising. Don't really do that sort of thing, but I've had a lot of time and space at the park lately.

Oh and in other news: I am now rocking a mohawk.



IGCSE 2010
International General Certificate of Secondary Education
11.05.2010 - 11.06.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment